NOTICE TO ALL

If you would like a better look at my Freebies, please just click on the preview, and a larger copy will open for you !



BROKEN LINKS !!!

I have found some broken links to my Freebies !!

Those that I have found have been repaired, but please people, if you try to download anything that I have put up as a Freebie and can't get it PLEASE let me know so that I can repair it for you, all my Freebies are available indefinitely from the day I started posting to this blog, so there should be nothing that you can't download at any time at all.


ANYONE INTERESTED IN SEEING MY PERSONAL SCRAPBOOKING PAGES CAN SEE THEM HERE


Thursday 14 February 2008

Hello World

I have been so busy designing, and decorating my blog that I haven't written a thing for days. It seems that Tinkerbell was well received, I have some Peter Pan papers for boys in the pipeline soon, so stay tuned !!

I'm also working on a Cub/Scouting Kit at present with an Australian flavour, I have been waiting for the Association to give me permission to use their logo, all is approved now so I am very busy getting it ready.

That is all from me for now, back to my PSE5 !

2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Mandy - I came over to say hello! Your fairy elements are very sweet! I've got you bookmarked for the future.

~ Barb

Anonymous said...

It's great to find an Australian designer at last!! Can a clever girl like you come up with more Aussie themes like AFL, cricket, etc xxx