NOTICE TO ALL

If you would like a better look at my Freebies, please just click on the preview, and a larger copy will open for you !



BROKEN LINKS !!!

I have found some broken links to my Freebies !!

Those that I have found have been repaired, but please people, if you try to download anything that I have put up as a Freebie and can't get it PLEASE let me know so that I can repair it for you, all my Freebies are available indefinitely from the day I started posting to this blog, so there should be nothing that you can't download at any time at all.


ANYONE INTERESTED IN SEEING MY PERSONAL SCRAPBOOKING PAGES CAN SEE THEM HERE


Friday 8 February 2008



Ahhh !!! 17 seems just like yesterday, my how time flies when you are having fun !!

LO created with various bits and pieces, unfortunately I did not keep a record, if the components are yours please accept my apologies for not knowing I had to give credit at the time I made this.




A sweet little me in my favourite dress, it was pale blue with pink ribbons, I just loved it and will always remember it.

LO created with Digital Scrapbook Place freebies.




My handsome Dad, Brother and pretty Mother, I still had not arrived yet !!

LO created with a Creating Keepsakes Freebie Kit




My lovely Mother and my big Brother before I came along.

LO created with Digital Freebies kit "Beauty".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I had seen that picture of you as 19 I would surely have guessed that was you - you are so much alike that now! That feature around the mouth and those eyes. I wish my teen-pictures were that gourgeous...

And, another thing. Your son looks very much like his grand dad - doesn't he? Fun to see! :-)