NOTICE TO ALL

If you would like a better look at my Freebies, please just click on the preview, and a larger copy will open for you !



BROKEN LINKS !!!

I have found some broken links to my Freebies !!

Those that I have found have been repaired, but please people, if you try to download anything that I have put up as a Freebie and can't get it PLEASE let me know so that I can repair it for you, all my Freebies are available indefinitely from the day I started posting to this blog, so there should be nothing that you can't download at any time at all.


ANYONE INTERESTED IN SEEING MY PERSONAL SCRAPBOOKING PAGES CAN SEE THEM HERE


Friday 14 March 2008

What ? ? !!! Still No Freebies !!!!

UPDATE : 10/10/08
The pictured Freebies are no longer available on this blog, but she does have plenty of other Disney available, so it is still worth having a look !!

Yep !! I have been working on making myself a Blinkie, testing changes for the look of my blog, and trying to get inspiration for these Turtles, I have the Turtles ready to go, but just can not think of a suitable background for them, so I thought if I forgot about them for a bit, maybe an idea will just pop into my head. In the meantime, I have discovered another blog that is doing Disney, so please pop on over HERE and have a look at her work, it is very bright, but lovely !!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sure they will be worth waiting for. The only suggestion for backgrounds I think would be good is a brick wall or sewer for the turtles :o) that would be super useful!