NOTICE TO ALL

If you would like a better look at my Freebies, please just click on the preview, and a larger copy will open for you !



BROKEN LINKS !!!

I have found some broken links to my Freebies !!

Those that I have found have been repaired, but please people, if you try to download anything that I have put up as a Freebie and can't get it PLEASE let me know so that I can repair it for you, all my Freebies are available indefinitely from the day I started posting to this blog, so there should be nothing that you can't download at any time at all.


ANYONE INTERESTED IN SEEING MY PERSONAL SCRAPBOOKING PAGES CAN SEE THEM HERE


Sunday 13 April 2008

Guitar Hero - Freebie

This is my LO using our new Guitar Hero Kit

Anneli from Attic Treasures and I have done another collaborative kit "Guitar Hero" for gamers and music lovers of a different genre !!


Anneli has put in a TV and four screenshots from the game. You can choose which one you want on the screen or use it for your own photo's as a frame.

Her husband and son are crazy about playing Guitar Hero and he - the older one - asked if she couldn't make such a kit. What don't we do for our men ?!?

I guess we aren't the only ones who have rock star wannabies photo's to scrap...
and seriously speaking, it sure is a good thing when they play as this leaves the computer to us! LOL




Download Anneli's Embellishments HERE



Download My Papers HERE

3 comments:

xashee's corner said...

Thank you sooo very much for collabing with Annelli and creating this AWESOME baby!! lol i truly LOVE watching my son play and am amazed at how good he is on it!! he also introduced DH and i to Rock Band which has the guitar, microphone and drum set! LOL WAYYYY toooo much fun!! Thanks again, this is GREAT!! lol Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :D

Anonymous said...

ohhh Mandy these papers are rockin' ! I love the shimmery effect! Thank you, you're always such a sweetheart.
xoxoxox
Sue

Anonymous said...

Forgot to leave some luv for Annelli. She's also one of my favorties!
xoxoxox
Sue