NOTICE TO ALL

If you would like a better look at my Freebies, please just click on the preview, and a larger copy will open for you !



BROKEN LINKS !!!

I have found some broken links to my Freebies !!

Those that I have found have been repaired, but please people, if you try to download anything that I have put up as a Freebie and can't get it PLEASE let me know so that I can repair it for you, all my Freebies are available indefinitely from the day I started posting to this blog, so there should be nothing that you can't download at any time at all.


ANYONE INTERESTED IN SEEING MY PERSONAL SCRAPBOOKING PAGES CAN SEE THEM HERE


Friday 27 June 2008

Are You Missing Me ?

Hi People !!! I don't know if you are missing me, but I am certainly missing you !!!
I have used up all of my download/upload allocation for the month and can not upload any more Freebies until 2nd July, I am busy making papers though, and they will be available after the 2nd, I have had a request for Hanna Montana, and they are done, I think they look pretty good.
Linda from Tirzas Treasure Scrap (click the link to check out her blog) made a fantastic first kit, and I have made a QP from it, Linda has given me permission to post it as a Freebie here, so it will be available after the 2nd as well.
I've also had a request for some "Japanese Anime" and so I am working on those.
I'm pretty busy, but just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you, and that I am working behind the scenes, so to speak, until my allocation for the next period cuts in.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When my daughter read that you were working on the anime papers she said to tell you "Love you lots, this is my fave blog!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!" She`d not the only one, I enjoy reading your blog as well, and LOVE the papers!! Have a great day.

Emerson613 said...

Hi Mandy! Thank you so much for your kindness and for making those JoJo papers for me. I don't even know how to thank someone that you have never met for such kindness! If I can do anything for you... digi or LO :) Just let me know! I'd love to return a favor to a new friend!!!

thanks!
Theresa

Emerson613 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.