NOTICE TO ALL

If you would like a better look at my Freebies, please just click on the preview, and a larger copy will open for you !



BROKEN LINKS !!!

I have found some broken links to my Freebies !!

Those that I have found have been repaired, but please people, if you try to download anything that I have put up as a Freebie and can't get it PLEASE let me know so that I can repair it for you, all my Freebies are available indefinitely from the day I started posting to this blog, so there should be nothing that you can't download at any time at all.


ANYONE INTERESTED IN SEEING MY PERSONAL SCRAPBOOKING PAGES CAN SEE THEM HERE


Friday 18 July 2008

I'm Still Here

Just in case you thought I was lost !!! I just want to let you all know that even though I haven't posted any Freebies for a while, they will still be coming. I have to get some LO's done of my own, I am getting so far behind with my scrapping !! lol You can see the results of my efforts on my showcase blog.
I will be back with more Freebies for you in the near future, and while I am here I would like to thank you all for visiting me, it really is a joy for me that you like what I do !!
It is winter here now and very cold for an old arthritic to sit on the computer for hours on end, not moving, sometimes I think my family will find me sitting here frozen solid, unable to be detached from my keyboard or mouse LOL !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your return. As a fellow arthritic, I can sympathise!! About 10mins is max for me. We are in 'the middle of summer' here in UK, but the rain is lashing down and it's cold, I have every sympathy for you.
Come back soon!
Pauline

Anonymous said...

Just popped in to say "HI", hope you get to feeling better! Cangrats on the award! Looking forward to the next post, have a great day.